Get your applications in for
the 2015 Housing Innovation Awards
The deadline for the 2015 Housing Innovation Awards is fast approaching. If you have certified a Zero Energy Ready Home within the past year (April 1, 2014- May 31, 2015) you are eligible to submit your application for this prestigious national award from the Department of Energy. You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to be recognized as a leader on the path to zero energy ready homes! The deadline to submit your application is June 17th!
This year the Housing Innovation Awards will include winners from four categories: custom, production, multi-family, affordable homes. Winners and Grand Winners from each category will be announced at the Housing Innovation Awards Ceremony held on October 6, 2015, at the EEBA Excellence in Building Conference & Expo in Denver, Colorado.
In addition to the award itself, winners will also receive:
- Complimentary registration for the full EEBA conference
- A networking poster sessions following the ceremony
- Opportunities to present at the conference education sessions
- A customized case study highlighting their winning home featured on the Housing Innovation Awards webpage and in your profile on the DOE Zero Energy Ready Home partner locator
- A page featuring the home on the DOE Tour of Zero virtual home tour designed for home-buyers that will launch in July 2015.
This is a great opportunity to earn recognition for all of your hard work and to distinguish yourself as a leader in the future of home building!
Contact email@example.com or 301-889-0017 with any questions about the Housing Innovation Awards or your application.